Subscribe & never miss a video
A maximum of 1 email per month to receive the new videos, illustrations and ideas to make sustainability knowledge and processes visual and easy to understand:
What others say...
I shared 5 videos with my masters level students this past week. They unanimously gave you thumbs up! Backcasting particularly resonated. Thank you for all you contribute to education on these topics.Subscriber from the USA
These videos have been an engaging and useful tool for getting people up to speed on how we view sustainability. The fresh and fun approach that Sustainability Illustrated uses to illustrate sustainability is worth the time for anyone!Celia Peterson, Natural Interest
In just 4.5 minutes, the "Business Case for Sustainability" video covers a topic that usually takes me 45 minutes to deliver in a typical presentation. That’s a 10 productivity factor and the clever graphics make the message wonderfully memorable. Beautiful!Bob Willard, speaker, and author of resources for sustainability champions
I really enjoyed this video, thank you for sharing it! That was beautifully simplified: I will keep this video in mind and show it next time we go in circles during our debates among students...Student, Creative Sustainability M.S. candidate, Aalto University
A drawing is worth a thousand words.Subscriber from France
Alex thanks for sharing. You are a great guy and you have done far more than you could imagine. You have taught me more than I was taught in most of my degree courses in environmental scienceYoutube subscriber
These videos are very clear and fun, I use them in my workshops.Subscriber from New Zealand
Great video! It really helped me with my project.Student from Canada
Watching this video would be 8 minutes of your day very well spent.Subscriber from Columbia
Become a patron
Sustainability videos is how I make my living and support my family. You want to support me ? They are financed by an honour system. You can donate the amount of your choice and help me create more engaging sustainability videos to help more people learn and teach. It takes only 5 minutes to make a pledge that will apply to future new videos:
- Click here to get started
- Choose a $$ amount per new video
- Choose your rewards
- You can fix a maximum $$ amount per month and you can stop (or edit your pledge) any time
- You will be charged at the end of the month only for new videos posted in English (1 per month max); Translated videos come with the English version at no extra charge.
See all patrons here.
Why support us?
- Because a few hundred of us are enough to make the best sustainability knowledge out there available to all for free (1+1+…).
- To help us create more engaging sustainability videos.
- To make this awesome project financially sustainable.
- Because more articles, books and reports about sustainability will not be enough.
- More reasons and details in the short video below…